We Care About You
That includes everything... your oral health, your comfort during your visit, and taking care of any concerns you have.
Please let us know what we can do to make your visit comfortable and address any concerns you have.
If you'd like to know more about something, or if you don't understand something we're doing or something we've said,
please let us know. Our goal is to have happy, healthy patients.
What You Can Do
Regular dental care helps to keep your mouth in top shape and may help detect other health issues early. A dental exam can
also detect poor nutrition and hygiene, growth and development problems, and improper jaw alignment. Provide your oral health care
specialist with your complete medical history and inform him or her of any recent health developments, even if they seem unrelated
to your oral health.
At home, you can practice good oral hygiene:
- Brush for two to three minutes, at least twice a day, and use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from places your toothbrush can't reach.
- Eat a healthy diet to provide the nutrients necessary (vitamins A and C, in particular) to prevent gum disease.
- Avoid cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, which may contribute to gum disease and oral cancer.
- Schedule regular dental checkups — this is the surest way to detect early signs of periodontal disease.